Interview Like It’s Second Nature
We are excited to introduce Dalena Bradley as our speaker for February! Dalena Bradley is a career marketing specialist, Certified Employment Interview Professional (CEIP), Certified Professional Résumé Writer (CPRW), and a member of the Professional Association of Résumé Writers and Career Coaches. She will be teaching us how to win your dream job and shine in every interview you do!
We are switching to webinars
MindShare is always looking to evolve to the changing needs of its constituents. We’ve evaluated the value of the physical networking and workshops and have determined that taking a digital approach will better meet everyone’s logistical and schedule challenges. To ensure that every MindShare member has access to our workshops, we are going to be switching from in-person workshops to online webinars. We will continue to partner with other organizations throughout the year for in-person networking events. We are also evaluating other ways to maximize the value of future special in-person workshops, so stay tuned for details. To RSVP for this webinar please contact Paris. She will make sure you are added to the webinar promotion list. We hope this change has a positive effect on our member’s workshop experience.
Date: February 21st, 2018
Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm
RSVP: Contact Paris
Tell Us a Little About Yourself:
- I’m a job interview coach and career marketer helping professionals nationwide get prepared, gain confidence, and be positioned for success in interviews.
- In former lives, I was an executive recruiter at a boutique firm, an associate for international outplacement leader Lee Hecht Harrison, and a corporate communications manager for companies including Hyatt Hotels and Nestle Beverage Company.
- When I’m not helping clients win their dream jobs, I’m hiking in the park with my black lab, hanging out with friends, or knee-deep into home improvement projects. I’m a podcast fanatic and a fourth-generation Oregonian reared on a wheat ranch.
What Will You Be Covering in Your Presentation?
- I’ll highlight ways to address both standard and challenging questions, discuss nuances of phone and Skype interviews, and what to do before, during, and after the interview to achieve success.
Why Should Portland Professionals Attend?
- Interviewing well is vital to winning the job you want. Whether you’re actively interviewing but haven’t had any job offers, struggle to sell your value to prospective employers, or simply want to polish your skills before your next interview, you’ll learn strategies that will help you communicate your value, stand out from your competition, and get more job offers!
You Will Learn:
- How to succeed in all phases of the interview, from preparation through follow-up.
- How to create unique success stories that will help bring to life your fit for the job.
- How to address both common and “I-hope-they-don’t-ask-me-that” interview questions while being yourself.
This webinar is presented by the Portland Ad Federation, the first advertising club in the U.S. whose mission is to connect and inspire Portland’s creative, media and marketing community with rewarding and enjoyable educational, social and networking opportunities.