We are so excited to introduce you all to Ashley Roda, our May speaker! Ashley founded Iconic Designs where she is a persona stylist, specializing in upleveling personal brands and style. Ashley will be joining us to discuss the 3 C’s of Personal Branding: Consistency, Cohesion, & Charisma. After she wraps up her presentation, attendees will have the opportunity to network with dozens of Portland professionals. As always, the event is FREE, EVERYONE is welcome, and no RSVP required. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to email me at email@example.com.
When: May 18th, 2017
Time: 4:30PM for the Career-Focused Workshop, and 5:30PM for Networking (Attend either or both!)
Where: Lucky Lab on Killingsworth – 1700 N Killingsworth St. Portland, OR 97212
Learn a little about Ashley Roda, and why you should attend:
- Tell us a little about yourself:
- On a professional level, I’m the queen of reinventing. I’ve had to change my professional identity multiple times and be a chameleon to my situations. My identity has ranged from athlete, college graduate, cancer diagnosis & employee. Over a few condensed years I realized I had a proven system, a road map if you will, to reinventing. My belief was “why not share it with the world?” So many people are externally defined and motivated by their jobs, relationships and life roles. Yet, what I had come to find was an internal identity and motivation that could never be stripped, taken, dumped, demoted or fired. My true persona. As a persona stylist, I make empathic introductions between conscious entrepreneurs and their authentic persona. I blend wardrobe styling and personal brand management to help them achieve their next level of being, achieving and dreaming. Trust me when I say, the fastest way to align someone’s mind, body & soul is to change their clothes!
- On a personal level, I’m a pearl girl, living in Portland’s Pearl District and exploring city life. When I am not consulting I am a real estate investor, bargain shopper & mother to my amazing black cat Maxx.
- What will you be covering in your presentation?
- I will be covering my 3 C’s to Personal Branding: consistency, cohesion & charisma. Personal Branding… it’s not something you do, it’s something you are.
- Why should Portland professionals attend?
- Whether you work for a company or you run your own business, personal branding is the best way to diversify yourself. If you’re looking to better represent your company while still owning your individuality or you’re wanting others to easily identify you and describe you when you’re not in the room… then I have a few secrets for you!
- As I said, personal branding is not something you do, it’s something you are. It is always evolving, growing and refining. No matter what phase you are in your branding, I am hoping to give you tips & tricks to keep you going.
- What are the top 3 takeaways for attendees?
- How to become a master of perception
- Understanding the power of impression management
- Embracing your authentic confidence (aka charisma).