We are excited to introduce Kimberly Ficklin as our speaker for January! Kimberly is a Certified Nutrition Coach who helps busy professionals overcome stress and burnout with simple and easy steps. Kimberly specializes in helping people make positive changes in their sleep, stress, weight loss, overall lifestyle patterns, and much more! Her mission is to help individuals live the most amazing life possible by teaching ways to make health a priority. Come join us for this presentation and discover proven ways to live a happier and healthier life!
We are switching to webinars
MindShare is always looking to evolve to the changing needs of it’s constituents. We’ve evaluated the value of the physical networking and workshops and have determined that taking a digital approach will better meet everyone’s logistical and schedule challenges. To ensure that every MindShare member has access to our workshops, we are going to be switching from in-person workshops to online webinars. We will continue to partner with other organizations throughout the year for in-person networking events. We are also evaluating other ways to maximize the value of future special in-person workshops, so stay tuned for details. To RSVP for this webinar please contact Paris. She will make sure you are added to the webinar promotion list. We hope this change has a positive effect on our member’s workshop experience.
Date: January 17, 2018
Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm
RSVP: Contact Paris
- Tell us a little about yourself:
- My name is Kimberly Ficklin. I am the Anti Diet Coach. I help transform busy professionals who are sick and tired into confident, healthy, vibrant badasses!
- I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I live in Happy Valley, Oregon with my husband, Corey.
- What will you be covering in your presentation?
- How to Triple Your Energy and Bust Through Professional Burnout
- Why Should Portland professionals attend?
- Professional burnout is on the rise. This lends to increase in stress, anxiety, weight gain, loss of energy and much more. Years ago I had a health struggle that almost took me out of the game. Now, I have non-stop energy and frequently get compliments that I don’t look anywhere near my age! What I found is that your health and well being is the heart of your business. With great health, you don’t waste time being sick, so you can spend more time:
- Doing what you love.
- Delivering better results to your clients or employer.
- Enjoying time with your family and friends.
- Not to mention enjoying compliments from friends and strangers about how you look so good…!
- What are the top 3 takeaways for attendees?
- Small simple steps that add up to big shifts in energy & vitality.
- Top 3 mistakes that busy professionals make that keep them tired and stressed out.
- How to create a road map for your happy, healthy life.