Sort through and tear down various types of electronic machines to determine final disposition. We work Monday through Friday from 7am to 3:30 pm with occasional overtime. We are located near Parkrose High School in Portland, Oregon.
• Use hand and air tools to demanufacture material
• Separate according to material type (plastics, metals, commodity type, sellable material)
• Record on weight sheet in appropriate category
• Remember facts about different materials. Knowledge of commodities is a plus.
• Needs to have a minimal knowledge of working on a computer for training sessions.
There are benefits after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision and life insurance.