Salary Range:$4,693 - $7,180/ Monthly
Do you love meeting people and learning their stories? Do you have a talent for creative solutions? If so, our position might be for you!
We are seeking a Regional Workforce and Business Coordinator (Program Analyst 2) to join our Workforce and Youth Program.
The Office of Vocational Rehabilitation Program (VR), part of the Oregon Department of Human Services, is looking for talented individual with a passion for public service to apply for our Program Analyst 2 position. In this position, you will be an integral part of the team by representing the VR program in developing and maintaining business relationships with employers within the assigned region. You will work with businesses, Workforce partners and VR employment providers to create employment opportunities for VR clients and connect those opportunities with the local VR office staff, management, and clients.
If you need an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), have questions or need assistance with the application process, please contact Sugei Hernandez via email Sugei.Hernandez@odhs.oregon.gov or call 971-375-8675 Please be sure to include the job requisition number.
This position will serve the following counties, Region 1: Clackamas, Clatsop, Columbia, Multnomah, Washington, and Yamhill. Hybrid Schedule: You will be assigned a base office from one of the counties you serve to travel to different locations.
Oregon Department of Human Services (ODHS), A place to belong and make a difference!
- When you join the ODHS, you join a community of over 10,000 employees dedicated to serving and helping Oregonians achieve wellbeing and independence through opportunities that protect, empower, respect choice, and preserve dignity.
- Connect with ODHS Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and find a place to belong, build community and participate in shared learning. ERGs are employee-driven committees that support each other as well as the ODHS’ overall mission and vision.
- We are committed to building an antiracist and equitable agency. Equity is foundational to our role as a human services agency, and we are committed to integrating equity into all we do. The Equity North Star has four points that explain the agency's goals related to equity, inclusion, and racial justice.
- We know that life is unpredictable and ODHS cares about keeping you well. Enjoy a work-life balance, 11 paid holidays a year, flexible work schedules, and competitive benefits packages including health, dental, vision and much more!
- If you have federal student loan debt or are thinking of going back to school, then you might benefit from the Student Loan Forgiveness Program. If you make 120 qualifying payments on your student loan while working full-time for a qualifying employer, your student loan debt may be forgiven.
What you need to qualify
A Bachelor's Degree in Business or Public Administration, Behavioral or Social Sciences, or a degree related to the agency program that demonstrates the capacity for the knowledge and skills; and two years experience coordinating or administering a program
Any combination of experience or education equivalent to five years of experience that typically supports the knowledge and skill requirements listed for the classification.
View Full Job Description Here: