Duchess, Clothier (www.duchessclothier.com) is seeking a highly qualified, personable, unique, organized, and self-driven person to join our small, tight-knit team. We are a company committed to body-positivity, inclusivity and diversity, and are looking for folks that share our vision!
The position we are looking to fill is for a part-time OR possibly full time Showroom Manager/Retail Associate to operate our Portland Showroom, manage scheduling and front-of-house duties, including performing fittings on our off-the-rack garments for clients, and office-managing tasks. One possible goal for this position is to find the right charismatic person to expand this part-time opportunity into a comprehensive full-time position as showroom manager, with time and training.
Saturday availability a must.
Please check out our website and/or showroom to get a sense of what we do and who we are. Please only apply if this seems like a dream job for you! We want passion; the perfect fit!
· Excellent, comfortable, kind, inclusive and professional communications skills
· Working knowledge of sewing and garment construction
· Experience in a retail environment
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new information
· Extremely high attention to detail
· Confident communication skills
· In-person sales experience
· The ability to work efficiently alone and in a small team
· Punctuality and reliability
· Highly self-motivated
· Excellent grooming and personal style
· Computer skills: intermediate understanding and experience in Mac OS10, email, scanner operations, MS word, internet, CRM operations and upkeep
· Technical proficiency: operating digital camera, emailing, tracking online schedule, etc.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or serious inquiries! We look forward to meeting you!