Come Join the NGIC Team! Interviews on Thursday
National General Insurance, VelaPoint and HealthCompare are hosting an open interview event for anyone who is looking to get their start in the insurance industry. Please bring one form of identification and three copies of your resume. Hiring Managers will be onsite interviewing and making hiring decisions!
Thursday, March 7th, 2019
National General Insurance Building
1100 NW Compton Drive
Hillsboro, OR 97006
We’re looking for energetic and career-minded individuals who are looking to grow in their career with a $5 Billion company. Department Managers will be available for you to interview on the spot! We have 50+ full time positions available! Why not join a company that has been growing since 1939 and have an opportunity to be part of the National General Insurance family.
• Benefit Advisor – Medicare: Customer oriented, consultative sales match customers with plan options. Benefit Advisors average $65,000 per year.
• Senior Sales Trainer – CVRD: Determine training needs, implement training programs and facilitate training classes
• Inside Sales Representative /Lead Generator: Responsible for creating a positive relationship with prospective customers.
• Marketing Coordinator: Response for marketing projects and working with lead vendors.
• Medicare Training Specialist: Responsible for providing training, support and guidance to 1099 agents.
• Sales Agent – U65: Responsible for selling Accident & Health products based on customer needs. Sales Agents average $65,000 per year.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE IS NOT NECESSARY, but the motivation and passion for being a successful salesperson is a must! We offer in-depth paid training and provide you with all the tools you need to be successful in inside sales. We pay for all training and licensing classes.
What makes National General Insurance unique?
• Don’t have your Property and Casualty license? – We’ll pay for you to get your P&C license!
• Already have a General Lines Property & Casualty license? – Receive a $500 bonus for being licensed!
• Signing bonuses? – Complete our Training program and receive up to $1,500 in signing and training bonuses!
• Ability to sell a multitude of industry-leading products from our partner carriers
• Entrepreneurial, performance-based and results-focused culture
• Company paid training
• Above market compensation plan with unlimited earning potential
• Plentiful, highly-converting qualified leads
• Internal advancement opportunities – grow with us!
o Agent, Senior Agent, Executive Agent
o Team Lead, New Hire Team Lead, Site Leader, Affinity Account Manager
• Sales contests, prizes and competitions
• Fun and relaxed work environment including arcade games and ping pong