Reports to: Senior Copywriter
Deksia is where a copywriter with 1-3 years of experience can grow as fast as their talent and drive allow. We work with different clients in different industries, growing fast, so this is a fast-paced environment. This growth creates lots of opportunities. Here, writing copy is fun and engaging, a constantly evolving challenge.
Like most agencies, we have deadlines, drive projects with creative briefs, and collaborate. Working with great people is a critical part of our culture. This is where a copywriter can actively understand and translate copy into the client’s brand with constructive criticism going both ways (we all want to get better, so let’s talk and fix it).
Deksia is a fantastic place for writers to craft clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice, level up on their proofreading, and collaborate with passionate, talented people. If this sounds fun to you, you should apply today!
Roles / What you’ll be held accountable for:
- Clear, effective archetype-aligned copy
- Departmental capacity expansion
- Continued growth in skillset & efficiency
- Follow up & follow through
Who You Are / Competencies:
- 1-3 years experience
- Consistently translates briefs into project requirements
- Actively seeks to understand & translate the client's brand into copy
- Writes clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Actively improving proofreading skills
- Collaborative mindset
- Ability to research using multiple sources
- Ability to receive & apply constructive criticism
- Consistently meets deadlines
- Actively seeking effective time & resource management
- Ability to manage, archive, & secure digital assets
Why You’ll Love Working @ Deksia:
- $34,000 - $46,000 – Annual salary, dependent on experience
- Get your job done / unlimited PTO mentality – As long as you plan ahead and communicate with the team, take the time you need
- Retirement Savings Program
- Insurance Benefits – Medical, dental, life, and more offered!
- Parental Leave – Ask for details
- Technology or stipend – likely to be provided, depending on your role
- Quarterly in-person events to work on the business & bond with teammates
APPLY BY FOLLOWING THIS LINK.
Deksia is an equal employment opportunity provider. Any qualified candidate is welcome to apply, regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.