QuinStreet makes the digital media channel affordable at scale for marketing clients. We match high-intent consumers in one of the nation’s largest media networks to the right solution and the right client.
Our industry leading segmentation & matching technology platform allows marketing clients to target and reach “research & compare” customer prospects, segment by segment. Our databases and optimization algorithms are built from almost 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in the direct measurability of digital media. We believe in performance marketing. (We pioneered it.) And we believe in the advantages of technology. We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for our clients in the world’s biggest channel.
The Inside Sales Representative will sell unique advertising and marketing services to home improvement contractors. This person will be extremely focused on salesmanship and helping build deep client relationships. This is an inside sales opportunity in a well-structured, energetic, and fun environment with an intelligent and compelling value proposition for our customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for a high-volume of outbound cold calls; customer prospecting; proposing and closing business utilizing a consultative sales approach. The ideal candidate will have a history of successfully pitching and closing business over the phone. At least a year of successful sales experience and a proven track record of exceeding sales targets in a competitive environment are preferred, but not required.
· Utilizing a consultative sales approach, which requires significant time and effort to educate prospects about QuinStreet's value proposition
· Generating a high volume of outbound daily telephone sales calls
· Meet and exceed sales quotas by sourcing, soliciting, and opening new accounts
· Research, follow-up on leads, and track opportunities to continually feed sales pipeline with qualified leads
· Build relationships from the ground up with Director to C-Level Marketing/Sales Executives
· Plan, monitor, and adjust prospecting activities to ensure success
· Working with account management post sale (in some cases) to ensure a productive long term relationship
· Effectively and professionally represent QuinStreet and its products
· Bachelor's degree in a business related field is preferred, but not required years of sales experience preferred
· Strong phone sales, prospecting, and closing skills
· Consultative sales experience, with long sales cycle experience a plus
· Experience selling into the Home Services industry (home improvement retailers, manufacturers, suppliers, etc.) a plus but not required
· Track record of success selling into Directors – C-Level executives at Fortune 1000 companies a plus but not required
· Knowledge of online media business models, and common user experiences a strong plus
· Solid understanding of marketing and how customer acquisition impacts the profitability of a business
· Must have excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
· A team player who is self-motivated and driven to succeed
· Strong focus on generating results
· Confident and energetic; professional and team orientated sales approach; Entrepreneurial mindset a strong plus
· Experience with the Internet, and proficiency with software such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Outlook, and Salesforce.com
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.