Instrument is a digital product and brand experience agency of more than 400 talented people on a dozen different teams, each focused on particular clients and dedicated to producing best-in-class work. We’re seeking a Senior Service Desk Engineer to support our growing agency needs. You’ll work from our beautiful Portland office in the bustling Williams neighborhood in Portland, Oregon to provide exceptional IT customer support.
Although this role is supporting Instrument directly, the role will sit within our parent company, Stagwell. Stagwell is one of the most influential marketing and communications networks in the world. With 10,000+ specialists in 24 countries, with a roster of some of the world’s most impactful creative agencies. If you are seeking an opportunity to grow your career and join our service desk engineer team, we’d love to meet you.
This position will act as an escalation point for providing technical assistance and support related to Apple (and sometimes Windows) hardware, software, SaaS services, network, operating system, printing, and Internet access problems for our employees.
What You’ll Do
- Serves as an escalation and knowledge point for Service Desk Engineers with an emphasis on medium and difficult issues.
- Supports the Instrument employee experience as a knowledgeable and trusted IT advisor with a customer service mindset.
- Provides feedback on issues for the team’s knowledge database.
- Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussions with users; including problem recognition, research, isolation, and resolution steps.
- Manages installed systems and infrastructure for the organization to be inline with company guidelines.
- Ensures all IT services are properly maintained and upgraded, including anti-virus, backups, imaging, and patching.
- Ensures the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Evaluates the existing systems and provide the technical direction to IT, and support staff.
- Plans and implements system automation as required for better efficiency.
- Collaborates with other professionals to ensure high-quality deliverables within organizational guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Provides advanced technical support for desktop, server, and networking issues.
- Partners with and learns from domain expertise within the Stagwell CORE IT global team.