Responsibilities and Duties- You will assist the Office Supervisor to: .
1. Assuring the transportation needs of Veterans is met
2. Making sure that the vans are scheduled and riders notified of their appointment.
3. Keeping accurate records on the DAV Transportation Network
4. Responsible for recruiting transportation volunteers
5. Responsible for publicizing the DAV transportation Network.
6. Report any issues to the DAV Department HSC Supervisor immediately.
Requirements for job:
1. Applicant must possess excellent communication skills and have the knowledge and skills to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds and age groups.
2. Applicant must have strong conflict resolution skills and the skills to work with difficult clients while working towards equitable solutions.
3. Must have skills to multi task in a fast paced environment
4. Have skills to use Microsoft office, and do basic computer functions.
* Veterans encouraged to apply; all qualified candidates will be considered.
* Must pass a background check and physical with the VA
Pay starts at $12.00 per hour until certification on our office operations is achieved than pay will increase to $15/hour