Want to use your skills for good? Our startup is making it easy to find mental health care, and we are hiring a full-stack developer.
You will play a key role in refining and scaling our existing online platform that matches people to therapists who are best for them. The ideal candidate is an ambitious full stack developer who thrives in a startup environment and shares our passion for mental health care. This is an opportunity to join a growing, early-stage startup and play a major role in the company’s growth.
- Develop all aspects of our web app, including coding, design, and troubleshooting. The front-end of our app has been built in Angular; the backend is in NodeJS.
- Work closely with the CTO to plan and implement architectural decisions.
- Manage our SQL database.
- Angular, React, or Ember (3 years relevant experience)
- SQL (3 years relevant experience)
- Ability to work in our office in NE Portland, OR (Some remote work is OK and encouraged).
- Knowledge of AWS, Lambda, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, Docker
This is a full-time position. Compensation is a competitive salary depending on your experience. After one year, you will be eligible for stock options. As a small, young startup, we do not yet offer insurance benefits.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to improve access to and effectiveness of mental health care. We also believe a diversity of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds will make our company a success. As such, we will not discriminate on any basis. People who feel underrepresented in technical fields are encouraged to apply.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a recent resume, links to any work samples if you have them, and answers to the following questions:
- Why does this job interest you?
- Why do you want to commit to an early-stage startup?
- What is an example of your relevant work experience that you are particularly proud of?