The Graphic Design & Social Marketing Coordinator will be part of the Marketing team, reporting to the Brand Manager and working collaboratively with cross-functional teams, coordinating and executing marketing plans and projects. This role requires excellent creative writing and design capabilities, good understanding of social media platforms, and a strong analytical mind that can extract meaningful insights and translate them into actionable initiatives. This is an entry level position with growth opportunities.
Essential Functions of the Position:
· Work with the team to strategize, plan, and develop brand-building content (lifestyle photography, copy, recipes, sourcing stories, press releases, etc.) to use across multiple channels
· Work with eCommerce team to help concept, plan, and execute weekly email newsletter, ensuring product activation for eCommerce and Retail channels
· Work with the team to execute Stash brand/voice, build a new asset library, and construct our new look/feel
· Develop and refine sales material, such as print collateral, image assets, catalog, website content, store menu and signage, presentations, ads, etc.
· Assist in the development and proofing of new or updated packaging art
· Special projects as requested including the conception, design, and management of seasonal products and initiatives
· Plan and execute social media calendar, integrating key dates, events, launches, and campaigns, ensuring alignment with eCommerce and Brick & Mortar activation calendars
· Lead the development of content and creative asset (photography and captions)
· Analyze metrics to determine and assess strengths/weaknesses, key accomplishments, learnings, and opportunities; enact and maintain internal tracking system for quarterly social media reports
· Connect with and initiate outreach to bloggers, media, and brands, facilitating existing and potential brand-building initiatives, as it relates to content, social media, partnerships, and cross-promotion
· Assist in cross-functional requests as they come in from various departments, including HR, eCommerce, Retail Store, and other departments (usually design-related, but can also involve project management assistance)
· Support the design and execution of employee newsletters and an annual company update report, as well as propose content for inclusion
Position Qualification & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, design, or related field
- Adobe Suite proficiency, specifically:
- Photoshop and Illustrator
- InDesign, not required but desirable
- Creative skills include experience writing copy and working with photography and digital design
- Eager to work in a team environment with great cross-department collaboration
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- Good understanding of social media platforms and metrics
- Graphic design experience (portfolio required; see below)
- Experience in using computer programs, as Microsoft Office, G Suite Sheets and Docs
Applicant must submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio (include design samples: email newsletters, graphics, and print collateral preferred, as well as writing samples)
About Stash Tea
Since 1972, Stash Tea has placed value on delicious and unique flavors, crafting hundreds of inspiring blends in addition to classic tea favorites, responsibly sourcing high quality, all-natural ingredients from all over the world.
Stash partners with farmers and suppliers who also believe that “doing it right” means more than just creating great tea; it’s sourcing the best ingredients with the consumer and the planet in mind, and as a Certified B Corporation, Stash cements their dedication to using thoughtful business actions by continuing to pursue green packaging, ethical sourcing, employee well-being, and community involvement to impact positive change both globally and at a local level.