Fan Experience staff act as the primary providers of exceptional service as they engage in conversation and direct fans entering and attending stadium events. Fan Experience staff are responsible for safety and company procedures being followed by fans to ensure a memorable experience for all.
- A customer service background is beneficial
- Must be able to read, write, and speak conversational English. Spanish is a plus
- Availability to work ALL Timbers/Thorns matches in addition to other scheduled stadium events
- An outgoing and friendly engaging personality
- The ability to work independently and be flexible in all positions
- Must meet company grooming and appearance standards
- Must pass a background check
- Weekend availability is essential!
- Must be 16 years of age or older to apply
- High school diploma or GED required. 16-17 year old must be working towards a high school diploma.
- Comfortable in heavy crowd traffic and high noise levels
- Willing to work in all types of weather, including rain, wind, and extreme heat and cold.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (up to 6hrs)
- Regularly walk up and down cement steps
*Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Greet fans and scan tickets.
- Help ensure contraband items do not enter the building.
- Distribute hand-outs before, during or after the event as needed.
- Ushering and directing fans to seats and amenities in the stadium.
- Monitoring assigned areas ensuring fan conduct follows stadium policies.
- Perform crowd control functions during events as needed.
- Act as a member of the emergency evacuation team.
- Assisting and performing wheelchair escorts for special needs fans.
- Monitor parking lot and bike parking areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we offer:
- Seasonal part-time hours
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- Gameday snacks provided
- Uniform polo and light weight jacket provided
- Opportunities to attend teammate appreciation events
- Potential monthly bonuses
- Discounts to concessions, team store & Adidas employee store
- Complementary tickets
Pay Rate: $17 hour starting
*Fan Experience attendants are seasonal employees and are staffed on an “as needed” basis. Hours per week may vary due to the event schedule.
Selection will be made based on applicable skills, experience, and area(s) of education. Be sure to clearly demonstrate your skills, experience, and area(s) of interest in your application.
Peregrine Sports LLC., is an equal opportunity employer for all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.