About the Role: Let’s start with the fun stuff: we specialize in creative 3D tech. The type used to create everything from the VFX in blockbuster film & TV shows to virtual reality experiences. Liaison employees spend their days talking about things like Spider-Man, Fortnite, and the Metaverse. We’ve spent 20 years specializing in 3D and its offshoots, which has helped us build up a roster of clients that legitimately fascinate people.
We are collectively standing on the precipice of 3D exploding even further into the mainstream, and we need someone who can help explain why that’s cool. Who can not only see an angle, but learn to develop it through any vessel needed, short or long-form (from social media and blog posts to infographics, ads, and more).
It’s a good place to be, which is why we need someone that loves this stuff as much as we do — or, at the very least, is excited to learn more. What we are really looking for is a storyteller.
If this sounds like you, we definitely want to hear from you.
*Liaison headquarters and most of the team are based in Portland, Oregon, and we all work from home.*
What You Would Be Doing:
- Writing varied content, from social posts and paid social to blogs and emails
- Strategic planning for client social accounts
- Day-to-day management of client accounts, from Instagram to YouTube
- Monitoring & engagement of social audiences
- Monthly analytics reporting
- Light graphic design and video editing in Canva/Photoshop/Adobe Premiere Pro
- Provide direct support to current team
- Occasional in-state travel required (Hillsboro, Portland metro, etc.)
What You Bring to the Table:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or Journalism
- 2-5 years of Communications and/or Social Media experience (or a transferable background)
- Proficiency with online platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- General knowledge of digital strategies and technology
- General understanding of web analytics and blogging platforms
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Proficient in Google Docs and Microsoft Office Suite
- Sendible, Meltwater, WordPress, Canva, and Mailchimp experience a plus
- Experience with graphic design, Photoshop, and Adobe Premiere Pro an extra plus
What We Bring to the Table:
- Competitive salary and bonuses (generally 7-20% of salary)
- Full coverage on health & dental plans
- SIMPLE IRA with 3% match (eligible after one year)
- Fully remote with flexibility in working hours
- Generous PTO structure
- 11-15 paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Employee subscriptions to the New York Times and Washington Post
- Friday half-days during the summer
- Holiday party in December and birthday treats for everyone
Please send resume & cover letter to Shanon Christianson to email@example.com. Applications without both will not be considered.