Are you a project manager with experience working with creative marketing or advertising agencies, looking to work with Fortune 500 and 100 brands? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking for a career where your ideas can make an impact?
If so, we’re looking for someone like you.
What’s it like at AHA? Ours is a highly collaborative environment with processes and leadership in place to support the success of our staff. You’ll work alongside seriously smart thinkers and fearless creatives who believe that telling great stories can change the world.
As part of the team, you will work closely with account and creative directors to nurture and grow client relationships while collaborating with internal teams and clients to ensure on-time development and delivery of client projects.
- Develop project scopes, budgets, and timelines involving all relevant stakeholders
- Manage and monitor changes in scope, prioritization, schedules and costs across sometimes complex, multimedia projects
- Set up and maintain projects within the agency’s project management tool, Workamajig and Basecamp
- Manage client contracts, PO’s and relevant project billing
- Communicate with the team, delegate tasks and interface with the client
- Ensure continued resource availability and allocation throughout projects
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties and vendors, integrating their use with internal resources
- Highlight potential risks or problems and act proactively to resolve issues
- Report project status and escalate issues to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest innovative approaches
- Organizational, time management, scheduling expertise
- Knowledge of digital and print production. Video knowledge is a plus.
- Understanding of project management best practices
- Experience using project management software
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with large, complex, multi-stage projects
- Ability to think critically and develop creative solutions
- 5+ years of relevant experience in one or both of the following strongly preferred: direct client contact within an agency environment; a solid understanding of creative process, roles and responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, project management, operations management or related field
AHA offers a competitive benefits package, including: employer paid healthcare coverage, Simple IRA + employer match, and a generous time off package.