BACKGROUND: Understanding your business model is critical to your positioning with customers and against competitors. This workshop will lead you through construction and provide analysis.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: This workshop is for entrepreneurs, business owners, product marketing managers and product development managers.
KEN NORLAND will be your mentor. Ken has been a senior executive in several financial services and technology firms. He is most recently an Adjunct Professor teaching the Lean Startup Methodology and Business Plans for California Lutheran University in Thousand Oaks, CA.
1. What is your Business Model?
2. How can you use the Business Model in your
3. What are your Key Customer Segments?
4. What are the Value Propositions you provide to those
5. Using the Business Model how are Customer
Discovery and Customer Validation achieved?