Are you an early stage founder or aspiring entrepreneur? Don’t miss out on Startup Bootkamp which is a 1 day crash course in startups, entrepreneurship and venture capital coming to NedSpace on Dec 8th!!! Startup Bootkamp will be a 10 hour experience with 50+ subjects, guest speakers and a networking happy hour to follow!
Speaker Information: Phil Castro is a 10+ year startup veteran with extensive knowledge in early stage entrepreneurship. He is also the current founder of BarPass (digital bar promotion app with great early stage traction) and has won awards like “35 Under 35”, “Startup of the Year” and has been in over 25 publications (Inc., BuzzFeed, TastryTrade, WGN, Voyage, ABC, etc).
‣ Are you ready to take the leap?
‣ Characteristics of good founders
‣ Legal for startups
‣ Wantrepreneur Vs Entrepreneur
‣ Positives and negatives
‣ Let’s begin (forms, plan to action, test)
‣ Building (app, hiring, traction, etc.)
‣ Mentors and guidance
‣ Market (tam, sam, som)
‣ Hustling – How to do it right
‣ Business Development
‣ Equity – Splitting the pie
‣ Social Media
‣ Scrappy / Frugality
‣ Essential terms to understand
‣ Raising capital (angels, VC, crowdfunding, etc)
‣ Pitching & Investor Decks – The art of story telling
‣ Venture Capital
‣ Advisory board
‣ Hiring and culture
‣ Acquiring and Exiting
‣ Still want to be an entrepreneur?
‣ And much much more
Be sure to reserve your seat today since there is limited availability due to the classroom size. Any questions text/call 312-463-9001. Feel free to pass this information to other early stage entrepreneurs and we hope to see everyone there!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO: https://www.startupbootkamp.com/portland
Main website: www.StartupBootkamp.com