1945 NW Quimby St
Portland, OR 97209
Event Title: “UnPacking My (BEST) Profile”
When: September 21, 2016
Time: 4:30PM for the workshop & 5:30PM to networking with dozens of Portland professionals.
Be sure to join us for our next event! Everyone is welcome, it’s free, and no RSVP required!
Good news! When we align our actions with our values, we are more engaged, fulfilled and successful. We accomplish more and struggle less.
However, just because we’re good at something (actions), doesn’t mean we feel called to do it (values).
Most of us experience a disconnect, not necessarily by our choosing, but by the demands of our job or the job market. In order to pay the bills, we toughen up and tough it out. Over time, this has a ripple effect into our personal life. We feel disengaged and unfulfilled at work, then bring that lethargy and emotional flatness into our daily lives.
How can we find congruence and fulfillment?
The Business Evaluation & Suitability Test (BEST) is a proprietary online assessment and in this workshop, Emily Anderson is going to dig deep into the results and provide insights into your unique profile findings to deepen their impact and application in your life. You will learn:
- What types of businesses, industries or work environments do I really thrive?
- How can I align my values and skills, and apply them to my career or business ownership?
- How do I best process information and make decisions most effectively?
This online assessment is available to pdxMindShare members for a limited time! To make the most out of this unique workshop:
- Complete the online Business Evaluation & Suitability Test
- Receive your results in an 11-page report
- Bring your results to the next pdxMindShare on Wednesday, September 21st to deepen your understanding and application of your personal results
Emily Anderson is the Director of Business Development for FranNet. As a native Oregonian, she has had the opportunity to present and “unpack” the Business Evaluation & Suitability Test (BEST) to executives, aspiring business owners and job seekers, and partners with the Small Business Development Center and SCORE to help individuals reach their personal, professional and financial goals.