LEARN THE BASICS OF BUSINESS FINANCE
BACKGROUND: Most business owners do not come from a financial background and this makes communicating with bankers and CPAs difficult. This seminar will bridge that communications gap.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: This workshop is for business owners, CPAs, CFOs, and other non-financial business managers.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
1. Analyzing the balance sheet and income statement.
2. Measuring operating performance.
3. Understanding the difference between profits and
4. Forecasting financial statements, key ratios and cash
5. Keys to getting what you ask for at the bank.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Dave Duryee is the author of 60 Minute CFO: Bridging the Gap Between Business Owner, Banker and CPA. His background includes bank lending officer, owner/founder of a business consulting company, and principal of a CPA firm. He has a BA and an MBA in Finance from the University of Washington and is a nationally known lecturer to business owners and financial professionals.
A copy of Dave’s book plus analysis and forecasting software will be included in the seminar fee.