Business leaders who want to create serious change within their organizations need more than process maps. They need revolutionary flow designs and a plan for high impact improvement.
In this dynamic, hands-on workshop you will learn:
• How to identify which processes need change
• Why they need change
• How to create a blueprint of the future state
• How to build a systematic plan for improvement
• How to effectively implement solutions
• Become an expert in the Scientific Method
• Become an effective improvement leader
• Learn efficient process mapping
• Learn how to measure and analyze process flow
• Learn how to plan for and implement improvement activities
• Begin to develop “Improvement Thinking”
Who Should Attend
• Appropriate for any industry
• Process owners, improvement project leaders, Lean Six Sigma leaders and practitioners, team leaders, coaches and facilitators
• If you are planning to implement continuous improvement, Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, or problem-solving, this workshop is a must
About the Instructors
Tom Fabrizio has been teaching leadership, Kaizen and Lean Systems for over thirty years in a wide range of industries including healthcare, automotive, aerospace, and food processing
He is the President and founder of Lean Manufacturing Tools, co-founder of the Northwest Center for Performance Excellence, and has authored several books about Kaizen and Lean.
He received his original Lean training from first-generation experts including Dr. Shigeo Shingo (co-architect of The Toyota Production System), Hiroyuki Hirano (author and noted JIT expert), Dr. Ryuji Fukuda (member of The Sigma Project in Japan and winner of the Deming Prize), and TPM experts from Japan Institute of Plant Maintenance.
Florence Gerber, founder and President of Mariano and Associates, specializes in continuous quality improvement and organizational effectiveness. She has over 20 years of management experience in Fortune 500 companies and especially Health Care Clinics. Florence is an adjunct professor at Concordia University, holds an MBA specializing in organizational effectiveness, has a Black Belt in Lean and a Green Belt in Six Sigma.