When your interviewer wraps up your job interview by asking if you have any questions, you might think that he or she is finishedassessing you, but that’s not quite the case. Interviewers draw conclusions about you based on the questions you ask–or don’t ask. You don’t want to give the impression that you’re not very interested in the job, or that you’re only concerned about the compensation. Instead, ask about the work, company, and team. Here are 10 great questions for your interviewer: Read them here.
- 6Learn Excel in 3 Hours FlatQuickBooks For MAC
- 10Networking event for Afro-Americans & Latinos in tech!
- 11Explore HealthSparq as your "dream employer" -- featuring Jorge ZelayaSEMpdx presents: Grow Your Business Online: Half-day Workshop for Small BusinessesSEMpdx's Rooftop Networking Party presented by Moz
- 12Anvil Lunch & Learn: PPC & CRO: How & Why They Need To Play Nice
- 13Business Plan - Your Roadmap to Success
- 26Social Media BasicsThe State of Oregon's 15th Annual Diversity Employment Day Career FairSmall Business Billing and Collections
at Grey Ghost Studio, Inc
Location: Beaverton, OR, United States
Client Support Representative
at Columbia Ultimate
Location: Vancouver, WA, United States
Senior Front End Developer
at Dealer Spike, LLC
Location: Lake Oswego, OR, United States
at Cooper Foods
Location: Portland, OR and surrounding areas, United States
Tax Preparer Employment Info Session - Free!
at WorkSource Portland Jobs
Location: Portland, OR, United States
Receive free weekly emails featuring new jobs & events.